|General Use ||Land|
|Specific Use ||Mixed Use|
||Investment - Owner/User|
||6,286 - 8,042,391 SF
Share This Listing
- Gateway Village is located on a roughly 240 acre parcel in Grandview, Missouri approximately 1.25 miles east of I-49/71 Highway along 150 Highway between Byars Road and Kelley Road
- 12 Synthetic Turf Lighted Soccer Fields - The state-of-the-art turf fields will be host to national and regional tournaments as well as meet the needs of local youth soccer, lacrosse, and football clubs
- On-site Retail and Commercial - The complex includes a total of approximately 397,000 SF of commercial retail space along the Village Retail and the section along 150 Highway
- The Piazza - acts as an outdoor 'chameleon' offering space for multiple functions and experiences through all seasons. This space is lively, open and capable of supporting venues including: farmers markets, concerts, car shows, BBQ competitions, ice skating rink, Futsol, pickleball courts, and many others.
- Pad Sites along 150 Highway - For Sale, Lease, or Build-to-Suit. Perfect for Restaurant, Hotel, Retail, C-Store, or Service users
- Residential Development - Gateway includes residential development involving a multi-family housing development with 250 units, and 130 single family homes.
- On-site Hotels - Two On-site hotels (three levels)
- State-of-the-Art Field House - The 100,000 sqft field house will support volleyball, basketball, and indoor soccer and futsal tournaments and league play
- HERITAGE SOCCER | CLICK HERE to view a time lapse video of one field during normal Saturday League play at the Olathe Soccer Complex at 10550 S. Ridgeview Road in Olathe, KS (10/20/18)